Connect with others to form a community to help one another survive the Changing Times and unlock the secrets of "Universal Tides."

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Fan Comments...


"I am turning 29 and have been on a spiritual quest for nine of those years. I have felt lost many times... I don't know how I came upon your website but I believe I was meant to. Over the last few weeks I have read Universal Tides (which by the way is now my favorite book) and practiced the 12 Golden Keys and never in the 9 years of seeking have I ever felt more connected to Soul Energy than I do now... Anyone who is a seeker needs this ebook. Thank you so much for your wonderful contribution to this world and I cannot wait for your new ebooks. Live 2 Live." - Nathaniel F. [Art by Lian Yan Fang]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home