Connect with others to form a community to help one another survive the Changing Times and unlock the secrets of "Universal Tides."

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Contest Winner!

Winner of the Utides Contest Tell Us Your Story of Conscious Living is Jason P.

Here is his winning article:

The greatest secret is to monitor every thought you have and govern it with intellect. Everything is based on the watertight Law of Cause & Effect. So all we have to do is co-create with a positive thought, action and deed. I give everything I want to receive, love, money, joy and happiness, just about anything. It comes back to me multiplied. I have recently received a raise in salary, I get free tickets to shows, I have a lovely relationship with all at home, I love my job and my BOSS. Yeah! Live to Live! Cheers!!!
Jason

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU JASON. You win a free copy of the New Age Sci-Fi E-Book Universal Tides: Barbed Wire Blues. Please let us know how you enjoy it. And thank you to all the other entries. They were all great. Intelligent, heart-opening stories. Keep believing in your dreams and DREAM BIG.
Live to Live!
MJM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home