Connect with others to form a community to help one another survive the Changing Times and unlock the secrets of "Universal Tides."

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Latest Reviews

Reviews of 'Universal Tides: Barbed Wire Blues' - the E-Book at www.UniversalTides.com

I read your e-book. Wow! With compelling characters and fast-paced action, Universal Tides transported me into a fictional future that reflects where we might be heading.
- Jeane Manning, Author, 'The Coming Energy Revolution;' and, 'Angels Don't Play This Haarp' by Nick Begich/Jeane Manning


A Triumph!
- Linda Kidder, Singer/Songwriter


'Universal Tides' is very well written, is ever gripping...Good luck with this wonderful book.'- Barbara Hand Clow, Author, The Pleiadian Agenda


MJM's book is a synthesis of many known and unknown principles of spiritual evolution that are coming to pass on our planet. This read is not for the faint of heart as many truths lie dormant in our subconscious and are awakened in the light of this novel. However, it is not without humor and compassion for the plight of humanity.- Rae Armour, Singer/Songwriter, www.RaeArmourMusic.com


I found it absolutely mesmerizing. As I was reading, I felt I was in some kind of a future life. It was fascinating...'- Darlene Montgomery, Author, Conscious Women, Conscious Lives, www.LifeDreams.org

I think what you have created is great and I wish you lots of success with it.
- Dacia Moss, Agent, www.LucasTalent.com

Congratulations!…terrific…
- Bonnie R., BC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home