Connect with others to form a community to help one another survive the Changing Times and unlock the secrets of "Universal Tides."

Monday, January 09, 2006

Testimonials on eBook

Someone wrote me a note and I include it here:
'I loved your book! Although it's weird and wacky, and quite scary, I mean, really scary, I loved it. My mother just died of a disease and our family is upset. But reading your book helped me sense my mother's presence around, and gave me a chance to say goodbye. I'm grateful for finding your book. Thanks.' - Mary C.

Another email to Editor@universaltides.com said:
'So like how much is truth in your book? I don't know, but it doesn't seem to matter to the story because I felt most things were true. I feel like an Outlander myself sometimes. I'm a street kid. I run to keep warm. I can't go home cuz of abusive stepdad. So I kept doing a few of the Keys you mention, and start to believe I can get a job. And I found one in a coffee shop. They're training me as a Barista boy. So thanks for your book. I go to the library to get my spiritual warrior emails, too. Ciao from the Italian espresso boy!'

Until next time,
Live to Live!
MJM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home