Connect with others to form a community to help one another survive the Changing Times and unlock the secrets of "Universal Tides."

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

UNIVERSAL TIDES SEQUEL COMING

Why write a sequel to "Universal Tides"? Because the universe wants me to go further into the New Earth, that which is now upon us. We're shifting in leaps and bounds, together, the entire universal frequency is moving at a higher speed. And it's forcing all of us to cleanup our seedbeds---that which we have sown and need to recapitulate. I know you know what you need to do. Writing the sequel (or rather, translating it into this realm) might take six months, it might take longer but it is coming and it's full of surprises. Stay tuned for more news as it progresses.

Live to Live,

M. J. Milne
www.UniversalTides.com

1 Comments:

Blogger MJM said...

Gosh, the First Draft is done, but I haven't yet done the revisions. Started a completely different novel instead. OOPS! But the characters in Universal Tides are yanking me back---"Finish me, finish me!" they're shouting. --MJ Milne (Jan-2015)

January 12, 2015 at 2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home