Connect with others to form a community to help one another survive the Changing Times and unlock the secrets of "Universal Tides."

Friday, March 31, 2006

An Out-of-Body Experience

Beth Annir describes her Out-of-Body Experience (OBE):

"As a kid I would get this feeling from time to time. I welcomed it, even wished for it sometimes, but I could never place what it was. My body would buzz, and I felt as if I was sinking into myself. If I thought about it, it would increase in intensity, and if I was distracted it would go away, even if only momentarily… I had been on a rather long hike, and was nearing the end, when I found myself walking alone, and walking very quickly down a steep hill. My legs felt tired and took on a buzzing feeling…The buzzing spread and I felt like I was moving faster than my legs could possibly go. Without warning I snapped high above my body, and saw the trail ahead of me, and the hills spread all around. The sun seemed closer and brighter, but I do not remember having any tactile senses.

"This time I could identify myself as what I thought to be a point of light. This astral body is described as different things for different people. Some people will take on an exact duplicate of their selves, and actually recall looking at both their bodies. The physical one resting on the earth below and their second body which their consciousness is now in. Others say they feel like they are a sphere of light. Others still describe it as a point of light, or a point of being. I'm sure there are numerous others, and really the possibilities are endless."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home